today is my 16th birthday.. nothing special. My family just were almost forgetting about it, they said “HB” at 8 P.M. It’s not really important for me, but.. yeah, as a family, they should be the 1st one to say happy birthday to me. well, I don’t care, and I don’t think, that’s a really big deal, it’s OK from me.
Then, just like usual, I got a lot of “happy birthday” word from my friends, whether in a real life, or in facebook. Thank you so much. but, yeah.. 2 persons didn’t say it yet. I do expect it, I want it. haha.. who are they? yup, KOALA and my old friend. For KOALA, well I’m afraid to hope it so.. coz, you know lah.. ==’ hahaha.. but, in that one, I beg he’ll say that to me. asap. 🙂
He didn’t know about it at all, and didn’t say congrats to me either. ==’ well, I believe this is would happen. hhahaha..
I’ve promised that, I’ll update it with my 16 facts about me and latest japan movie I had watched. so.. enjoy 😀
16 FACTS about me :
1. ruriimatsuii is my fake name. I used some fake name, but rurii is my favorite. 🙂
2. In my 16 years old, I don’t feel like I’ve changed to be a better person. hohoho..
3. I love watching movies, especially horror of thriller. Thailand Horror movie is the best!
4. I spend a lot of my time to browsing something on the internet.
5. I’m not really so exciting with korea anymore. But, I still like to do a korean dance moves
6. I like playing games online, dress up games, or room decoration games. >.<
7. I do really like zombiiiieeeeessss~~ >___<
8. my favorite activity for now is hunting KOALA!! 😛
9. I’ve never had a bf, and I won’t have it. 😀
10. Always make a situation noisy and uncontroled
11. Like to have fun with my friends, and go out somewhere
12. Don’t like to be at home alone and nothing to do
13. Have a very very messy bedroom!!
14. I don’t like to bring many books to school. I usually just bring notes.
15. I’m an Indifferent girl
16. Foreign languages is my passion
Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu (2009)
I Give my First Love to You
Director: Takehiko Shinjo
Writer: Kenji Bando, Kotommi Aoki (mpvel)
Genre: Romance / Drama
Cast: Mao Inoue, Masaki Okada
As a child Takuma is diagnosed with a heart condition that requires care from a cardiologist. He soon becomes friends with his doctors young daughter Mayu while being treated at the hospital.at 8-years-old he makes a promise to marry Mayu when they turn 20. Later in life, Takuma becomes aware that he wont be able to keep this promise and he begins distancing himself from Mayu in hopes of protecting her.